Do you ever suffer from the inner dilemma if you should go out as you have acne or pigmentation problem? Well, this is a story for most of the women, whether a student, a housewife, or an office worker. Everyone loves super glowing skin and flaunt their attitude.
For that, you need to maintain few fundamental and basic tips. By making a routine you can get rid of every possible problem of skin damage. Let’s start:
DIET PLAYS A MAJOR ROLE: If you think glowing skin comes from outside, you should surely change this view. You need to take care of your health first. Check out the things you should pay attention:
- Stay hydrated
- Eat lots of fruits
- Keep a balanced diet
- Veggies are an important part in the meals
- Dry fruits help to boost your immune system
- Green juices should be included as well
SOME TIPS TO FOLLOW REGULARLY:
- Always remove your makeup before going to sleep (I mean always!) Use olive oil and cotton balls.
- Avoid extreme sun exposure. Use adequate sunscreen lotion, whether in sun or in shade.
- Eat healthy to reflect a healthy skin. Whatever you eat your skin will reflect that.
- Exercise and sweat it out. It’s probably the best thing you can do to have a glowing skin.
- Sleep well. Try to sleep at least 8 hours a day to get a fresh look.
- Apply oils and moisturizers according to your skin type. It makes drastic change.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking 8 glasses of water.
- Sprinkle rose water for extra glow.
OTHER EXTERNAL THINGS TO AVOID: Other than diet, there are few more things that can affect badly the health of your skin, such as
- Sleep deprivation
- Hectic schedule
- Drinking excessive alcohol
THE ROUTINE: The CTM (cleansing, toning and moisturizing) routine, if followed every single day can make your skin look flawless and blemish free. You can either use home-made recipes or buy products from shop according to your skin. Also, don’t forget to give yourself a gentle scrub once a week. It will help to prevent pimples and acne. If you are confused that your skin feels dry, itchy and oily too- you have a combination skin. These skins need extra care all-round the year. So, make routine according to your skin type and need.
Few facial exercises a day along with some basic yoga will help you and your skin in the long run. And last but not the least, to keep yourself young and carefree, never ever forget to SMILE! – It’s magical!