Ten Best Yoga Studios in EdmontonDecember 11, 2017
The Top 10 Yoga Studios in Edmonton have been hand selected to bring you the best Yoga experience ever! If you are looking for an exceptional place to start a new Yoga routine, or if you are looking to take your Yoga experience to the next level, You have come to the right place. Edmonton Yoga Provides you with the highest quality Yoga studios in Edmonton to try.
So before I make you wait any longer, here you are:
(1) The Edmonton Yoga Loft – Provides a beginner with an exceptional experience into Yoga and has a very warm comforting setting for everyone. The instructors are some of the best people you will have ever met and so dedicated to teaching you the art of Yoga. For more the experienced people, they really go the extra mile for you in wisdom and instruction. Everyone who visits will walk away with an invigorating experience.
(2) Bikram Yoga Edmonton – This is by far, the best place for your Hot yoga experience. The setting is extremely comfortable and welcoming, so everyone can connect much easier. This is one of the nicest places in Edmonton.
(3) Moksha Yoga Edmonton – Close behind is this great studio. If you are looking for another great Hot Yoga place, this is it. You will love the cork studio floor, which is very easy one the joints. The cork floor also prevents bacteria from entering the floor, which many people enjoy.
(4) Lion’s Breath – The most anticipated thing at this place is the Kettlebell classes. If you would like to learn the Kettlebell exercises, without a doubt, check out Lion’s Breath. Don’t forget about their great classes too!
5) Lotus Soul Gym – The best part about this gym, is they have three convenient locations. Not only do they provide a great Yoga class, but almost everyone can benefit from one of their locations. The have one studio in St Albert, one by the University of Alberta and one closer to Downtown Edmonton.
(6) Shanti Yoga Studio – If your looking to be a part of a great Yoga community, then this place has you covered. The Shanti Yoga Studio in Edmonton covers so much like pre natal Yoga, 55+, Ashtanga basics, and many more. This is a very diverse Yoga studio in Edmonton. Don’t forget about their Annual Shanti Yoga Picnic, where you can build lasting friendships.
(7) The Yoga Den – This studio provides a high quality Yoga experience for any person. They also have FREE Yoga weekends on occasion, this is super popular with the crowd. This studio really provides a great Vinyasa flow class.
(8) Yoga Within – This studio offers a very nice wide variety of programs such as Teen Yoga, Gentle Yoga, and many more. Don’t miss their Free Yoga weekends too! They have a very nice low price for great classes. For new people, you can get a two week unlimited pass for only $30. This is a great Yoga studio in Edmonton.
(9) Prana Yoga Studio – Another very high quality Yoga experience is guaranteed from this Yoga studio. They have an incredible amount of events going on, and many classes to take part in. They are also very popular because their free Yoga weekends, that happen on occasion. First thing you will notice when you walk in is the positive relaxing energy around you.
(10) Still Point Healing Center – If you are looking for a great place for you Pre-Natal yoga experience, this is one place you really should try first. Other great classes also include Hatha Yoga for beginners, Power Yoga, and my favorite, the Meditation Class. You will not be disappointed with this great Yoga studio.
There you have it, my top ten list of the best Yoga Studios Found in Edmonton. So if you are looking for a great place, I have saved you much time and effort by searching for the best places for you. If you would like to recommend a Yoga studio that you think should be on the list, please write it in the comments.