Do you love looking at yourself when you wake up early in the morning from a good night sleep? If not, may be its time to take notice of some very cool and helpful beauty tips that would solve all your beauty problems and make you look beautiful and vibrant. Here are a few beauty advice and tips that are listed below:
1. Drink lots of water: water, as they say, is an elixir of life and as such should be consumed in large quantities so as to contribute towards healthy and glowing skin. Drinking at least 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday helps to flush out harmful toxins and keeps the body supple and beautiful.
2. Throw away that old and expired make up kit: using old and expired make up or cosmetics can cause a number of skin problems like acne, pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is suggested that you replace your make up with new ones every few months.
3. Discard mascaras that are not waterproof: waterproof mascaras help in adding volume to your lashes without causing them to droop with weight. Hence, it is better to use only waterproof mascaras and not invest too much money on those brands that seem too heavy. Also, refrain from buying such mascaras that cause your lids from weighing down and entering the eye area. Such liquids can cause infections and can harm the eyes.
4. Always use a soft towel after shampooing: it is quite common for women to use rough towels to dry their wet hair. To beware! Never use a towel on wet hair since wet hair tends to break easily and as such, shouldn’t be touched at all. Leave your hair to dry a bit, thereafter use a towel and gently rub over your hair.
5. Make hearts melt with that perfect set of shining teeth: yellow and stained teeth are a complete turn off for anyone. Hence, in order to look beautiful, it is suggested that one should take care of his or her teeth on a regular basis. Among the many beauty tips, dental care and hygiene is one of the most talked about topics. Always make sure to brush regularly, at least three to four times a day. Using floss also helps in removing tartar. For flaunting that perfects set of teeth, one should visit his dentist every six months to get teeth cleaned and scaled.
6. Ample consumption of honey and gooseberry: gooseberries help in fighting off skin problems like acne, pimples and wrinkles. Also, consuming the gooseberry juice with a dash of honey is beneficial in fighting off diseases. Indians are known to consume gooseberry pickles and ‘murrabbas’ or jellies, since these help the body to stay youthful and slim.
7. Eating almonds for a supple skin: almonds are rich sources of vitamin A and help your skin to remain youthful and glowing. Eating at least 4 to 5 almonds a day helps you stay beautiful. Many beauticians offer beauty tips, most of which talk about the benefits of almonds.
Following these above mentioned beauty tips would surely help you attain a fabulously beautiful body and mind. Go for it!